ASRIS (Airport Surveillance Radar Information System) is a modular information system intended for connection to surveillance radar.
DescriptionThe system is intended for air traffic control at civil and military airports. Owing to its modular configuration, the display system is appropriate for use as a component of new equipment as well as upgrade of existing solutions. The information system is based on state-of-the-art technologies, a proven system architecture with the possibility to be adapted to customer requirements.
- Compliance with ATM standards (ICAO, EUROCONTROL)
- Ideas and comments of end users have been considered when specifications prepared
- Recording and synchronous replay of radar and voice data
- Integrated diagnostic system – inspection of individual system parts
- Redundancy of critical system parts to increase reliability
- Conflict detection
- Up-to-date design
- Possibility of remote administration