The MRS radio system is a communication system enabling comprehensive connection of local radio networks from the position of a controller or local operator with simultaneous capability of remote control. The system operates in the 150 MHz band in the simplex mode.
Basic system functions
- Communication of mobile means and other subscribers operating in individual radio networks of the railway station with a controller controlling the traffic along entire line, or with a station dispatcher
- Remote control of local basic radio stations (radio points) from a controller’s remote console
- Branching of the MRS system infrastructure
- Monitoring and operating up to 5 channels (communication networks) on every local basic radio station
- Entry to the selected communication network of the local basic radio station from the controller’s as well as station dispatcher’s console
- Possibility to activate monitoring (listening-in) at the controller’s console
- Transmission of a request for a call from a portable or vehicle radio station from the communication network of the local basic radio station to a controller’s console, including acknowledgment
- Recording individual events of the system and displaying them on the controller’s console
- Integrated automated diagnostics of the whole infrastructural system
- Integration and use of existing and used mobile means of communications into the system at the level of VS vehicle radio stations, and portable Motorola radios, etc.